I was feeling down today and I asked God what are you doing to help me get on the right track, as if he has to do anything at all, he isn't the screw up. So I went out to bookmans today and there were these people on the sidewalk spreading the message of the coming kingdom of God and they were speaking through a megaphone while people passed by in their cars fliping them off and such. Then I suddenly recognised that God had sent me a spiritual slap in the face with pretty much the words "Im spreading the word, what are you doing glutton?" You see I'm addicted this nasty cough and cold medicine that reminds me everyday how far I've fallen. Big pharmacies make big money on people like me. I've been mentally and spiritually weakened for some time now and it's hard not being able to stand up to this addiction because Im lonely. At first I took it just to get high and see what that was like. Some experiences are better left unexperienced. Then it got worste, gradually making me want more and more, until Id lie to get a box of Coriciden Cough and Cold. However I have not directly stolen from any store, I've accepted the pills that others had stolen. I feel so low right now. I can tell anyone about how faith works, and how miracles work, but I can't fight a habit, some arkangel I am.
Even good angels have rather bad qualities about, them given you take the time to talk to one.
Angels walk amongst the population right now, they look like everyday humans, however their job is to be messengers of that which the spiritually dead cannot recieve from the Father.
We lead the humans to the Fathers goal. However even we are subject to the enticement of the flesh. With each step backwards the father has to make up for that lack of an angel doing it's duty by punishing the angel when it neglects it's command.
I thought I would be better off working alone, that was arrogance at it's greatest, now I realized I need you as much as we all need the Father.
I hope I haven't been too disappointing, but there is one thing I can say about all of this, never fly alone.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment